The leading european Business directory for Innovative Biobased Products (BIB) goes into the second round.
The nova-Institut invites companies and organisations to place innovative products and services in the new, enlarged edition of the Business directory for Innovative Biobased Products (BIB2010). This unique overview of the whole market is distributed in an edition of at least 5,000 copies, as PDF file and Internet download to material decision-makersfrom industry and research free of charge.
The successfully introduced BIB'09 delivered for the first time an overview of the new Biobased Products market. The 116-sided business directory presents 50 enterprises and actors from six countries. The advertisers are very content with the market resonance.
Leading institutions, companies and service providers have already booked their page in the BIB2010, such as:
- Barkcloth Europe
- Bauer Kunststoff GmbH
- bioplastics MAGAZINE
- Coperion Werner & Pfleiderer GmbH & Co.KG
- Fachagentur Nachwachsende Rohstoffe e.V.
- FKuR Kunststoff GmbH
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Holzforschung (WKI)
- Gala Kunststoff- und Kautschukmaschinen GmbH
- H. Hiendl GmbH & Co. KG
- M-A-S Maschinen- und Anlagenbau Schulz GmbH
- Material ConneXion
- MENZ HOLZ GmbH & Co. KG
- NATURinFORM GmbH
- Tecnaro GmbH
- Transmare Compounding B.V.
- Wöhler Brush Tech GmbH
Send us your product pictures, a product and company description as well as fax form A and B (see Flyer BIB 2010) until September 15th, 2009. The professional layout and the typeset will be made by our agency SSP.
- Booking of BIB2010 and order form / Download for BiB09: www.biowerkstoff.info
- Flyer: Anmeldung BIB2010 (PDF-Dokument)
Tel.: 030-61 65 57 57